100% Polyester Lifting Lashing Flat Webbing Sling with hook
1. Sling can be fabricated from single or multiple plies, may include accessories such as edge guard,wear pads or sleeves, and are available in several configurations.
2. Loading surface is wide to reduce the weight at each loading point, no damage to tender objects.
3. Anti-abrasion and anti-incision protection sleeve can be attached.
4. Has special label working loads is differentiated by colors according to international standard easy to identify even if the sling has abased.
5. Light and soft, can bu used in small narrow space.
6. In PU processing anti-danger of electric stroke.
7. The working temperature range-40℃-100℃.
Inspect slings each day before use, looking for:
Missing or unreadable ID tag
Melted, charred or weld-splattered areas
Acid or alkali burns
Holes, tears, cuts, snags or embedded particles
Broken or worn stitching
Excessive abrasive wear or elongation
Knots or brittle areas
Broken, corroded, pitted distorted fittings
Do not use worn or damaged slings or attachments. Discard or repair them. Use damaged slings only after they are repaired, reconditioned, and proof tested by the sling manufacturer or a qualified person. Keep certificates of proof test.
Maintenance requirements are minimal. Belt slings may be cleaned with clear water. Remember weak chemical
solutions will become increasingly stronger by evaporation. Regularly inspect belt slings and, in the event of the
following defects, refer the sling to a Competent Person for thorough examination: illegible markings; damaged,
chaffed or cut webbing; damaged or loose stitching; heat damage; burns; chemical damage; solar degradation;
damaged or deformed end fittings.