ASTM Polyester Flat Eye And Eye Sling Wear Resistance
|Lifting Eye Type||Flat Eyes||Color||Yellow|
|Certification||CE GS TUV ISO||Label||Orange|
|Place Of Origin||JiangSu China||Shape||Flat|
|Pattern||Flat Woven Pattern Webbing||Safety Factor||5 To 1|
Polyester Flat Eye And Eye Sling,
ASTM Eye And Eye Sling,
Flat Woven Eye And Eye Sling
Industrial Polyester Flat Eye And Eye Sling WLL 11500 LBS Wear Resistance
All our lifting slings and lifting straps are made of highly durable, heavy-duty polyester webbing. These lifting slings (sometimes called lifting straps) are in stock in numerous widths and lengths. Slings come in various styles: flat eye and eye, twisted eye, endless, and endless round to meet your specific application.
|Length||As client request|
|Certification||CE GS TUV ISO|
|Safety Factor||5 to 1 Class 7, we can produce class 5 as well.|
|Package||Film shrinked with outer carton and Pallet 20 Pallets per 20 feet container|
1 100% high tenacity polyester fiber. Double A Class raw material fiber
2 Double Plies slings. Of course , we can make one ply, three plies and four plies as well.
3 With reinforcement on lifting eyes.
4 100% polyester sewing thread
1. Sling can be fabricated from single or multiple plies, may include accessories such as edge guard,wear pads or sleeves, and are available in several configurations.
2. Loading surface is wide to reduce the weight at each loading point, no damage to tender objects.
3. Anti-abrasion and anti-incision protection sleeve can be attached.
4. Has special label working loads is differentiated by colors according to international standard easy to identify even if the sling has abased.
5. Light and soft, can bu used in small narrow space.
6. In PU processing anti-danger of electric stroke.
7. The working temperature range-40℃-100℃.
- Industrial Sling life extended through rotation of bearing points
- Load belt and slings are soft and pliable - conforms well to irregularly shaped loads
- Load sling is double Jacket protects load-bearing fibers
- Red striped core yarns visually warn of lifting sling damage
- Industrial lifting straps and slings are tagged and color coded for easy identification
Inspect slings each day before use, looking for:
Missing or unreadable ID tag
Melted, charred or weld-splattered areas
Acid or alkali burns
Holes, tears, cuts, snags or embedded particles
Broken or worn stitching
Excessive abrasive wear or elongation
Knots or brittle areas
Broken, corroded, pitted distorted fittings
Do not use worn or damaged slings or attachments. Discard or repair them. Use damaged slings only after they are repaired, reconditioned, and proof tested by the sling manufacturer or a qualified person. Keep certificates of proof test.
Maintenance requirements are minimal. Belt slings may be cleaned with clear water. Remember weak chemical
solutions will become increasingly stronger by evaporation. Regularly inspect belt slings and, in the event of the
following defects, refer the sling to a Competent Person for thorough examination: illegible markings; damaged,
chaffed or cut webbing; damaged or loose stitching; heat damage; burns; chemical damage; solar degradation;
damaged or deformed end fittings.
1. Q: What makes you different with others?
-----A:1) Our Excellent Service
For a quick, no hassle quote just send email to us
We promise to reply with a price within 24 hours - sometimes even within the hour.
2 Our quick manufacturing time
For Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 15-20days.
As a manufactory, we can ensure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
3. Q: What is the term of payment?
----A: 1) T/T payment. 2) LC 3)cash 4)escrow 5)credit card 6)paypal 7)western union
4. Q: May I know the status of my order?
----A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
5. Q: Are samples available?
----A: Yes, we can send sample for your reference by express.