High Strength Flat Polyester WSTDA-1- HP / ASME B30.9 / NAVFAC P-307Eye And Eye web slings
|Place of Origin||JiangSu China|
|Certification||CE GS TUV ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100|
|Packaging Details||Film shrinked with outer carton and Pallet 20 Pallets per 20 feet container|
|Delivery Time||35 days since order confirmed|
|Payment Terms||TT DP|
|Supply Ability||20000 Per month|
|Safety Factor||5 To 1||Material||100% High Strength Polyester|
|Length||2ft - 60ft||Eye Type||Flat Eyes|
|Pattern||Flat Woven Pattern Webbing||Label||Blue|
|Advantage||Light Weight High Strength Safety||Customization||Customized Logo|
duplex webbing sling,
eye to eye sling,
Polyester Eye And Eye web slings
Polyester Webbing Sling with Two Eyes at Both Ends Flat Polyester Webbing Sling
Nylon and polyester webbing slings are lighter, less bulky, and much more convenient to handle than conventional wire rope, chain, wire mesh, or manila rope slings of comparable capacity. The most delicate or highly polished surfaces can be handled without the danger of being marred or scratched. Synthetic slings are also considered to be much safer than traditional slings.
They are manufactured from 100% nylon or polyester webbing, which Slingman slings possess a safety factor of 7. Every sling is identified with a permanent sewn tag indicating working load limit, type of material, and logo. Another few other key factors when deciding to choose a synthetic sling are that they are non-decaying, shock-absorbing, quality material, and you are getting a certified sling.
Synthetic slings are highly resistant to rot, mildew, and aging. They can be readily used in wet or even saltwater applications. Slingman synthetic slings have a factor of elasticity allowing them to absorb heavy shock thereby cushioning a load rather than subjecting it to sudden jamming. They are highly resistant to abrasion, lubricants, chemicals, and are substantially inert to alkalies. Finally, We individually proof-tests synthetic slings and/or assemblies if requested by the customer.
- 100% high tenacity polyester fiber. Double A Class raw material fiber
- Double Plies slings. Of course , we can make one ply, three plies and four plies as well.
- With reinforcement on lifting eyes.
- 100% polyester sewing thread
- Load sling is double Jacket protects load-bearing fibers
- Red striped core yarns visually warn of lifting sling damage
- Industrial lifting straps and slings are tagged and color coded for easy identification
- Inspect slings each day before use, looking for:
- Missing or unreadable ID tag
- Melted, charred or weld-splattered areas
- Acid or alkali burns
- Holes, tears, cuts, snags or embedded particles
- Broken or worn stitching
- Excessive abrasive wear or elongation
- Knots or brittle areas
- Broken, corroded, pitted distorted fittings
- Do not use worn or damaged slings or attachments. Discard or repair them. Use damaged slings only after they are repaired, reconditioned, and proof tested by the sling manufacturer or a qualified person. Keep certificates of proof test.
Maintenance requirements are minimal. Belt slings may be cleaned with clear water. Remember weak chemical
solutions will become increasingly stronger by evaporation. Regularly inspect belt slings and, in the event of the
following defects, refer the sling to a Competent Person for thorough examination: illegible markings; damaged,
chaffed or cut webbing; damaged or loose stitching; heat damage; burns; chemical damage; solar degradation;
damaged or deformed end fittings.
We treasure and try to understand all the different needs of our clients and seek to forge a long term professional relationship with them. The satisfaction of each and every customer is our main goal and motivation in conducting our business.
We work as a team and treat each other with respect. Our solid, capable and knowledgeable team is valued as the greatest asset and an integral part of the business.
Our products are of HIGH quality standards and always come with certificate of compliance by the manufacturers.
4. Free sample and OEM service
We can provide free samples to you and we also have OEM service, we can put your logo on the label and the information you need on the webbing too.