Heavy Duty Endless Round Sling stick sleeves Polyester EN1492-2
|Type||Endless Style||Certification||CE GS TUV|
|Label||Blue||Place Of Origin||JiangSu China|
|Shape||Round||Pattern On Sleeve||Flat Woven Pattern|
|Safety Factor||7 To 1|
endless polyester round sling,
endless polyester round lifting sling
Endless Round Sling
Endless round sling is an all-purpose lifting sling, which is both high strong and non-damaging to its load. Extremely light in weight and infinitely flexible in all directions, it is easy and quick to manipulate even when awkwardly shaped or fragile loads are being lifted.
As professional manufacturer of round sling, we are able to provide stick round sling sleeve.
It would be very convenient to put on or take off in specific environment.
The most widely used general-purpose synthetic web sling , is unaffected by grease and oil.It has good chemical resistance to aldehyde,ethers,and strong alkalis:But is not suitable for use with acids and bleaching agents or at temperatures in excess of 100'C or less than -40'C.Stretch at rated capacity is approximately 6-8%.And if wet,maybe the strength will be less over 10%
The features of endless round sling
1. Color-coded to international standard for indentification of lifting capacity
2. With special thickness jacket and sleeves extend working life.
3. Each black strip is equal to 1ton capacity, it is easy to differentiate sling capacity.
4. WLL and length is clearly printed on surface of sling.
5. Bearing point can be roated for longer working lift
6. The lifting capacity will not be affected if the core load bearing loops are not damaged
7. 100% polyester has less than 3% extension at rated capacity, and will return originally length, and 9-12% extension at break.
8. Clearly tag with serial number and a copy of certificate together with one sling.
9. Working temperature range: -40 -100 .
Use and Inspection:
Before each use, all slings, fastenings and attachments should be inspected for defects and damage. Additional inspections should be performed on a regular basis. Damaged or defective slings should be removed and destroyed immediately.
A sling should be removed from service if damage such as the following is visible:
Acid or caustic burns.
Melting or charring of any part of the sling.
Holes, tears, cuts or snags.
Excessive abrasive wear.
Knots in any part of the sling.
Excessive pitting, corrosion, cracking or distortion in end fittings
Other visible damage that causes doubt as to the strength of the sling.