50T Heavy Duty Polyester Lifting Sling Endless Round Sling For Port Loading Unloading
|Type||Endless Style||Certification||CE GS TUV|
|Label||Blue||Place Of Origin||JiangSu China|
|Shape||Round||Pattern On Sleeve||Flat Woven Pattern|
|Safety Factory||7 To 1|
endless polyester sling,
lift all polyester slings
50T Heavy Duty Polyester Endless Round Sling For Port Loading Unloading
|Advantage||Light Weight High Strength|
|Length||As client request|
|Certification||CE GS TUV ISO|
|Safety Factor||6to 1, and we can make 5 to 1, 7 to 1 and 8 to 1 as well.|
|Package||Film shrinked with outer carton and Pallet 20 Pallets per 20 feet container|
1 100% high tenacity polyester fiber. Double A Class raw material fiber
2 100% polyester sewing thread
3 Blue label with client's logo, serial number and plastic coat
- Conforms to shape of load to grip securely
- Load bearing yarns protected from UV degradation
- Red striped white core yarns provide added visual warning of sling damage
- Color coding provides positive sling capacity information Saves Money
- Double wall cover for greater sling life
- Soft cover won’t scratch load surface
- Conforms to shape of load for reduced load damage
- Seamless - no sewn edges to rupture prematurely, requiring removal from service
- Color coded capacities for quick identification
- Light weight and pliable for easy rigging and storage
- Independent core yarns choke tightly, but release easily after use
- Easy to carry - high strength to weight ratio for easy transportation All Lift-All slings meet or exceed OSHA and ASME B30.9 standards and regulations. Always protect synthetic slings from being cut by corners and edges.
- Light weight reduces fatigue and strain on riggers
- Synthetic materials won’t cut hands
- Consistent matched lengths for better multiple sling load control
- No loss of strength from abrasion to cover
- Low stretch (about 3% at rated capacity)
Q1: Can you provide OEM/ODM service?
Yes. We have professional designers and engineers provide excellent OEM/ODM service.
Q2: What is your MOQ?
Usually it's 1000 pcs for each type.
Q3: Do you have certificate?
Yes,we have the certificate of ISO9001:2008 and most of our products have been approved by TUV GS certificate .
Q4: What about logo printed?
Your own logo can be printed on label,webbing or package!
Q5: How do you control your quality?
1.Selection of high-quality material
2.Production process standardization, process standardization, refinement.
3.Testing products before bulk producation everytime.
4.The third party product inspections are acceptable.
5.ISO Quality Management System Certificated Factory
6.Inspection before loading.
Q6:What's your terms of delivery?
Q7: What are your payment terms?
In generally,payment terms is T/T 30% Deposit, 70% by the Copy of B/L.