EN1492-2 Standard 100% Polyester Endless Round Sling 3 Ton Flat Woven Pattern Webbing
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||100% Polyester||Standard||EN1492-1 2000|
|Safety Factor||7 To 1||Shape||Flat|
|Pattern||Flat Woven Pattern Webbing||Application||Lifting|
endless polyester round sling,
polyester round sling
Custom lifting belts webbing sling 3T endless polyester round sling TUV ISO CE GS Certification
Polyester Sling Highlights:
1. Design Factor of 7:1 indicating that the breaking strength of the sling is five times higher than the rated Working Load Limit.
2. Repels liquid making it a great alternative when used in environments where spills are likely to happen.
3. Jacket assists in protecting the sling core by keeping dirt, oil, grease, UV rays and other elements degrading to the sling away.
4. Cost-effective as the sling can be easily replaced once the outer jackets have worn over time.
5. Industrial Sling life extended through rotation of bearing points.
6. Load belt and slings are soft and pliable - conforms well to irregularly shaped loads.
7. Industrial lifting straps and slings are tagged and color coded for easy identification.
The sling must be both long enough and strong enough for the load and the slinging method. Apply the mode factor for the slinging method. For use at temperatures exceeding 80°C or below 0°C refer to the suppliers instructions. If the slings are used in multi-leg arrangement the angle formed between the legs should not be less than 30° or greater than 90°. If abrasion, heat generated by friction or cutting from edges or corners are likely, select a sling fitted with protective sleeves and/or use suitable packing.
Inspect slings each day before use, looking for:
Missing or unreadable ID tag Melted, charred or weld-splattered areas
Acid or alkali burns Holes, tears, cuts, snags or embedded particles Broken or worn stitching Excessive abrasive wear or elongation Knots or brittle areas Broken, corroded, pitted distorted fittings .Do not use worn or damaged slings or attachments. Discard or repair them. Use damaged slings only after they are repaired, reconditioned, and proof tested by the sling manufacturer or a qualified person. Keep certificates of proof test.
Maintenance requirements are minimal. Belt slings may be cleaned with clear water. Remember weak chemical solutions will become increasingly stronger by evaporation. Regularly inspect belt slings and, in the event of the following defects, refer the sling to a Competent Person for thorough examination: illegible markings; damaged, chaffed or cut webbing; damaged or loose stitching; heat damage; burns; chemical damage; solar degradation; damaged or deformed end fittings.
1. Q:What is your advantages in all these manufacturers?
A:We treasure and try to understand all the different needs of our clients and seek to forge a long term professional relationship with them. The satisfaction of each and every customer is our main goal and motivation in conducting our business.
2. Q:What is lead time for the products?
A:According to the quantity and products you order, normally 7~35days, and we choose the best forwarder to supply service for both of us.
3. How to order?
A We are available via email, please free to send us your requests, and it will be nice of you to inform us detailed requests if you have. For example,size of goods,packing and qty of each item.
4. Q:What is your payments?
A:Payments: we can accept T/T, L/C.
5. Q:Do you supply free sample?
A:We can supply you the free sample if the value is small, but you pay the fee for freight.
6. Q:How can you guarantee the quality of the products we order?
A:We have test machine and can do the test for all of the products you order, and we supply you the quality certificate.
7. Q:Can we have a visit to your factory?
A:Welcome to our factory, and we supply pick-up service.