Flat Woven Pattern Durable Polyester Lifting Sling 6T Endless Style CE Certificate
|Pattern On Sleeve||Flat Woven Pattern||Standard||EN1492-2 2000|
|Type||Endless Style||Certification||CE GS TUV|
|Label||Blue||Safety Factor||7 To 1|
endless polyester sling,
polyester webbing sling
CE certificate 6T ENDLESS EA TYPE DURABLE ROUND SLINGS , LIFTING SLING
150mm or 180mm
As client request
CE GS TUV ISO
6 to 1, and we can make 5 to 1, 7 to 1 and 8 to 1 as well.
Film shrinked with outer carton and Pallet
20 Pallets per 20 feet container
1 100% high tenacity polyester fiber. Double A Class raw material fiber.
2 Double Plies slings. Of course , we can make one ply, three plies and four plies as well.
3 100% polyester sewing thread.
- ENDLESS – The synthetic sling is designed as one piece producing a large loop that can be manipulated in a variety of ways helping shift the wear points for long-lasting availability.
- FLEXIBLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Increased points of contact are available with this pliable material to ensure a secure lift for some unusually shaped loads. The weight of the sling also makes for a less arduous experience when securing or removing connections.
- COLOR CODED CAPACITIES – A quick visual association of the color present allows for the user to determine the Working Load Limits for polyester slings.
- DOUBLE TAGGED FOR SAFETY - tags are used on slings to identify WLL (Working Load Limits). Riggers can reference critical information for safe sling application.
- CHINA MADE RIGGING - Jiangsu Tianhua Rigging CO.,Ltd is proud to be the industry-leading China based manufacturer of hoisting solutions for industrial construction and building projects. All slings are manufactured in a certified EN1492-1 facility.
- Excellent resistance to ultra-violet rays, rot and mildew.
- Lightweight, easy to handle, store and clean.
- No loss of strength when used in water
- Only 3% elongation.
- Protects worker’s hands.
- Resistant to acids, not resistant to heavy concentrations of alkalis.
- Non-sewn edge on cover, solid tube construction.
These slings adapt to all types, sizes, and load configurations while remaining lightweight and easy to rig, clean, and store. They offer excellent resistance to UV light, rot, and mildew. They also do not lose any strength in water and reach only 3% elongation.
This product can be exposed to high heat up to a maximum of 180°. Additionally, the absence of any metal parts in this product eliminates rust concerns and reduces the need for wear pads.
Colour guidelines for polyester round sling covers are widely used to indicate the vertical rated load of round slings: however this is not followed by some manufacturers. Always select and use round slings by the rated load as shown on the sling identification tag.
Use and Inspection:
Before each use, all slings, fastenings and attachments should be inspected for defects and damage. Additional inspections should be performed on a regular basis. Damaged or defective slings should be removed and destroyed immediately.
A sling should be removed from service if damage such as the following is visible:
Acid or caustic burns.
Melting or charring of any part of the sling.
Holes, tears, cuts or snags.
Excessive abrasive wear.
Knots in any part of the sling.
Excessive pitting, corrosion, cracking or distortion in end fittings
Other visible damage that causes doubt as to the strength of the sling.
Q1: Can you provide OEM/ODM service?
Yes. We have professional designers and engineers provide excellent OEM/ODM service.
Q2: What is your MOQ?
Usually it's 1000 pcs for each type.
Q3: Do you have certificate?
Yes,we have the certificate of ISO9001:2008 and most of our products have been approved by TUV GS certificate .
Q4: What about logo printed?
Your own logo can be printed on label,webbing or package!
Q5: How do you control your quality?
1.Selection of high-quality material
2.Production process standardization, process standardization, refinement.
3.Testing products before bulk producation everytime.
4.The third party product inspections are acceptable.
5.ISO Quality Management System Certificated Factory
6.Inspection before loading.
Q6: How can I get samples?
We are honored to offer you a small quantity of free samples, but clients are expected to pay for the courier cost.
Q7:What's your terms of delivery?
Q8: What are your payment terms?
In generally,payment terms is T/T 30% Deposit, 70% by the Copy of B/L.